Welcome back to the Dungeon Master’s Roundtable!
This episode was recorded on August 23rd, 2011
Tracy H (@SarahDarkmagic)
Randall W (@Deadorcs)
Sam D (@DMSamuel)
Topics and Mentions:
- DM Roundtable GenCon panel and the Tome Show T-shirt!
- Burning Wheel and beliefs + The Adventure Burner
- RPG Geek’s Chain of Generosity
- TMNT RPG
- Basil of Baker Street
- The Mouse and the Motorcycle
- Pinky and the Brain
- Sarah Darkmagic
- Randall’s Imaginary Hate Mail
- ThadeousC’s Hate Mail Account (ThadsHateMail@table-4-1.com)
- Aisha Tyler and the Girl on Guy podcast
- Sexy Liberals
- DM’s Gone Wild!!!!!
- T1 Village of Hommlet
- U1 The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh
- Erevis Cale Trilogy
- Making 4e less static – i.e. having the decisions made by the PCs and NPCs feed back and become part of the story
- How much do you add in? How do you codify that sort of advice?
- What guidelines need to be written for this?
- Getting Feedback from Your Players
- Killer DMs and DM Fiat (Sam talks about his campaign and a gold dragon)
- Taking the Rules as a Framework
- War! What is it good for? & Randall’s backyard LARP
- Established game groups coming up with rules & established house-rulings
- Robber’s Cave Psychology Study
- Randall’s True Dungeon Token Post
- What Wizard’s of the Coast can learn from Randall
- Faceplant and the Heroes of Neverwinter game
- Tracy’s play-by-play of her Heroes of Neverwinter game
- Sam’s Awesome Radio Sound Effects
- HoN game Rates Tracy
- New Conan movie
- The sound of overemphasized skull crushing
- Does anyone really want to hear mucus?