Welcome back to the Dungeon Master’s Roundtable!
This episode was recorded on September 13th, 2011
Thadeous C (@ThadeousC)
Randall W (@Deadorcs)
Tracy H (@SarahDarkmagic)
Sam D (@DMSamuel)
James Stowe (@jamesstowe)
Topics and Mentions:
- James Stowe – Website
- James Stowe page on RPGGeek (lists products in which he is given credit)
- White Wolf
- Necromancer Games
- D20Monkey (Brian Patterson)
- OnlineDM’s Website
- Adam Page’s Post (@blindgeekuk)
- Tiers in the gaming community – what does it mean?
- The use of twitter in the gaming community
- @onlineDM: What advice do you have for people who want to submit material to publishers? (here is a great compilation article posted on a WotC community site by @alphastream)
- @Darkpatu: What are your thoughts on buying and training feats and skills outside of level, both in story and role-playing.
- @DnDJester: I’m planning to go to my 1st gencon in 2012. What do I need to know? How much $ do I need? Hotels cost what?
- @triskaljm: when you’re designing, how much testing do you put it through?
- @Hzurr: Setting tailored PC themes in neverwinter; do we want these for all settings, or was it a nice one time thing?